Most Reckless Thing He’s Done, Hardest Part About Parenting: #RapidFire with Bryan Adams
The singer-songwriter tells us which millennial trend annoys him, reveals his all-time favorite superhero and more in this crushing rapid fire
Our September 2018 cover star, Canadian musician Bryan Adams, reveals the one concert he would like to relive, picks between losing his voice or an arm, the first thing he does when he gets angry and more in this lively rapid fire. Read below:
1. What is the most reckless thing you’ve done in your
2. The hardest part about parenting?
Going on tour without them [kids].
3. An artist that continues to inspire you till date?
4. Which is that one crowd-favorite song you wish you didn’t have to sing at every show?
I love ’em all.
5. If you could relive one concert from the past, which one would that be?
The first Madison Square Garden NYC concert I did.
6. Would you rather lose your voice or one arm?
Perhaps my arm (I’ve got a spare one).
7. One current fashion fad that you just don’t get?
Jumping out of your car while it’s still rolling to dance beside it.
8. Favorite superhero and why?
Batman, as he seems more of a philanthropist helping people.
9. The first thing you do when you’re angry?
10. Touring like crazy for one year non-stop or recording three back-to-back albums in one year?
Record three albums!