10 Prateek Kuhad Songs for Every Mood
Pensive, happy, cranky or envious, we’ve got you covered
Trust Prateek Kuhad to weave tunes that settle and unsettle in equal measure. Here’s a playlist that won’t disappoint.
1. When self-doubt gets the better of you ”“ “Raat Raazi”
Die-hard Kuhad fans believe this unfussy ditty from his eponymous debut EP is his best till date. We bet you’ll relate 100 percent to “Main kaun hoon/yeh raaz hai.”
2. Had the most satisfying day in ages? Now say “Oh Love” to yourself
Twirl a little to those sprightly guitars, today’s been your day!
3. Long spells of silences between you and the lover? Play “Kho Gaye Hum Kahan”
Break that ice.
4. Make love on a rainy night withÂ cold/messÂ on loop
The singer-songwriter’s newest (surprise) EP is a trove of tumultuous emotions, a perfect score for heavy petting.
5. Cranky for no reason? Crank up the volume on “Tum Jab Paas”
This one’s a chill pill like no otherÂ motivation you need.
6. Happy and you know it? Spot imaginary rainbows with “Tune Kaha”
Because “Rango se dosti/Hai maine bhi kari!”
7. Emerge from heartache abyss with “Holding On”
It was good while it lasted. Celebrate that!
8. Let “Dil Parvah” inspire you to chase that dream
Kuhad’s collab with singer-songwriter Ankur Tewari is all the sweet motivation you need.
9. Feeling a bit nostalgic today? Relive the good times with “Yeh Pal”
Stretch your legs, nurse a drink and sing along to “Jaane kyon yeh pal pighal gaya/phisal gaya.”
10. “The world is a cruel place” kinda day
Let “Fire” ignite, release and soothe all the anger and the hurting.