Hornbill On Tour 2015 Entries Open
If you are a band based in India, submit your demo to win a chance to perform at Hornbill International Music Festival, Nagaland, in December
Nagaland government’s Music TaskÂ Force (MTF) and Rolling Stone India are happy to invite entries for Hornbill On Tour.
Hornbill On Tour [HOT]Â is aÂ band hunt to select three bands in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi for a fully-paid trip (airfare and lodging) to participate in the famous Hornbill International Music Festival & Rock Contest 2015 in Kohima, Nagaland in December, 2015. The Mumbai Â leg of the band hunt will be held on October 7th at Hard Rock CafÃ©, while the Bengaluru edition will take place on October 17th at Hard Rock Cafe. In Delhi, the contest will be held on October 22nd at Hard Rock CafÃ©, Saket.
Hornbill International Music Festival & Rock Contest is India’s most prestigious annual competition for rock bands with a Â winner’s Â prize money of Rs 10 lakh. The first and second runners-up Â get Â Rs 5 lakh and Rs 2.5 lakh respectively.Â If you have a band that performs original music, and wish to partcipate in the contest, read the terms & conditions and submit your entry.
Terms & Conditions
Hornbill On TourÂ is a competition organised byÂ Nagaland government’s Music TaskÂ Force (MTF) in association with Rolling Stone India (“The Promoter”).
1. The call for entries for the Bands /Artists will be held during the period commencing from September 4th 2015Â and shall conclude on September 20th 2015 at 12 am.
2. The Bands/Artists should send entries only during timelines as stated above. Entries sent after the timelines, shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void. The Promoter / Rolling Stone India reserve the right to change the dates, the timings of the call for entries, without prior intimation to the competitors.
3. The Bands / Artists interested in sending their entry for the competition has to submit details likeÂ name, genre, members, contact etc. which must be accurate and complete and subject to proof upon request by The Promoter. Any inaccurate or incomplete information found in the entry will result in disqualification.
4. Every Band / Artist registering for the competition has to submit at least one audio demo of an original composition. Video links / music streaming sites links are optional.
5. Upon registering for the competition, the details of the Band/ Artist will automatically get registered in The Promoter’s server and the Band / Artist will not be eligible to submit his entry again. The entries sent in by the Band / Artist after the first entry shall not be counted and will be considered null and void.
6. The Promoter will declare five winners from Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore from the entries received by the 22nd September 2015.
7. The Winners will be notified by phone/ e-mail and/or using the contact information as provided to the Promoter. In the event, The Promoter is unable to successfully contact the winner within 48 hours of his/her selection; alternative winner(s) will be selected.
8. If any of the winner(s) is unable to or does not claim the slot for any reason within forty eight (48) hours of notification, he/she shall be deemed to have withdrawn and forfeited the right to perform at the competition.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative Band / Artist, should the original winner become unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
10. All ancillary costs associated with the performance slot, whether direct and/or indirect, including without limitation taxes are the sole responsibility of the Band / Artist.
11. The selection of the Bands/ Artists made by the Promoter shall be final and binding and in no event other bands / artists competing shall dispute the decision made.
12. The Promoter reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
13. By entering the competition, the Voter grants the Promoter and their affiliated companies unlimited use of his or her name, address, statements in any and all media without remuneration in perpetuity for the purpose of publicity and/or advertising, to the extent possible as under the applicable laws of India.
14. By participating it is deemed that the Band / Artist have read, understood, accepted and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of the Voting.
To participate in Hornbill On Tour kindly fill in the form below.